Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Students Top 5 Favorite Christmas/Winter Games

On my class website I have separate pages for online games that are related to a specific holiday. During the school year I open the page dedicated to that holiday the week before and allow it to be open for the rest of the school year. This being said, I open Christmas/winter games during the last week of school before they have their Christmas break in December. 

Below are my students favorite 5 Christmas/winter games on my site:

Warning: Sites may provide advertisements before game play. 

5. Monkey GO - Happy North Pole
Help Santa fix the workshop
Add lights to a house & pick your own music
Students cut "virtual" paper to make their own snow flake
Students have the opportunity to email Santa!
Help Snail Bob navigate the wintry terrain

For all the Christmas/winter games my students play please visit my class website at

No comments:

Post a Comment