Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Students Top 5 Favorite Easter Games

On my class website I have separate pages for online games that are related to a specific holiday. During the school year I open the page dedicated to that holiday the week before and allow it to be open for the rest of the school year. This being said, Easter games are the last set of holiday games for the school year. I usually don't give the students a whole class period for this page because there are only a few Easter games available online. 

Below are my students favorite 5 Easter games on my site:

Warning: Sites may provide advertisements before game play. 

5. Hop!
Help the Easter bunny collect enough eggs
4. Easter Egg Designer
Decorate your own Easter egg (can be printed too)
3. Easter Egg Fun
Decorate & hide multiple Easter eggs
2. Chick Flick
Help a chick back into its nest by bouncing it on a trampoline
1. Egg Blast
Blast away the rotten eggs from last year
For all the Easter games my students play please visit my class website at

No comments:

Post a Comment