Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Students Top 5 Favorite St. Patrick's Day Games

On my class website I have separate pages for online games that are related to a specific holiday. During the school year I open the page dedicated to that holiday the week before and allow it to be open for the rest of the school year. This being said, St. Patrick's Day games have the smallest selection. If you come across any good online games for this holiday please let me know!

Below are my students favorite 5 St. Patrick's Day games on my site:

Warning: Sites may provide advertisements before game play. 

5. Clover Coloring
Color or draw on the clover
4. Word Search
Look for St. Patrick's Day related words (can be printed too)
3. The Leprechaun's Coins
Spot the differences as quickly as possible!
2. Monkey GO Happy Leprechauns
Solve the puzzle to find the Leprechauns
1. Trap the Leprechaun
Strategize on how to prevent the Leprechaun from escaping
For all the St. Patrick's Day games my students play please visit my class website at

No comments:

Post a Comment