Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Students Top 5 Favorite Thanksgiving Games

On my class website I have separate pages for online games that are related to a specific holiday. During the school year I open the page dedicated to that holiday the week before and allow it to be open for the rest of the school year. This being said, there are not a lot of Thanksgiving games on the internet. If you know of any please share!

Below are my students favorite 5 Thanksgiving games on my site:

Warning: Sites may provide advertisements before game play. 

5. Thanksgiving Dinner
Seat people at the dinner table based on likes/dislikes
4. Monkey GO Happy Thanksgiving
Find the Thanksgiving turkey
3. Dinner Panic
Help prepare a good Thanksgiving dinner by selecting food
2. Online Coloring Pages
Select from an array of coloring pages
1. Turkey Run
Help a turkey from being part of dinner
For all the Thanksgiving games my students play please visit my class website at
http://msfojan.weebly.com/thanksgiving.html

No comments:

Post a Comment