Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Students Top 5 Favorite Valentine's Day Games

On my class website I have separate pages for online games that are related to a specific holiday. During the school year I open the page dedicated to that holiday the week before and allow it to be open for the rest of the school year. This being said, the boys in my classes are not very fond the majority of the games that are available during this holiday. If you find any games that are targeted for boys please let me know!

Below are my students favorite 5 Valentine games on my site:

Warning: Sites may provide advertisements before game play. 

5. Word Search
Look for Valentine related words (can be printed too)
4. Chocolate Puzzle
Click and drag the chocolates in your proper place
3. Coloring Pages
Select from several different coloring pages (can be printed too)

2. Valentine's Shop
Help run a bakery
1. Romeo
Help Romeo get to Juliet
For all the Valentine's Day games my students play please visit my class website at
http://msfojan.weebly.com/valentines-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment