Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Students Top 5 Favorite Halloween Games

On my class website I have separate pages for online games that are related to a specific holiday. During the school year I open the page dedicated to that holiday the week before and allow it to be open for the rest of the school year. This being said, students don't have access to any holiday games until Halloween. The first 2 months of the school year the students are getting familiar with my class requirements, NWEA testing, and basic skills (i.e. typing, Google Drive, logging in, etc).

Below are my students favorite 5 Halloween games on my site:

Warning: Sites may provide advertisements before game play. 

Younger elementary - mouse skills
Students should be able to read to play this game
Younger elementary - mouse skills
Fun for all ages :)
Warning: scary game & not recommended for younger students


For all the Halloween games my students play please visit my class website at http://msfojan.weebly.com/halloween.html

No comments:

Post a Comment